Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sneak Peak






Ok, so I'll admit...sometimes I get nervous before a shoot. When I know that I am doing a couple of small children, I get nervous and little anxious about producing good pictures for people that are paying me! BUT THEN...a couple of PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL EASY children jump out of the car and are PERFECT FOR THEIR PHOTO SHOOT!!!! And then I get them home and pop them on the computer and wonder why I ever fret...even for a second. It was a joy to photograph your beautiful children. They really are so precious (and little clones!!!) EnJOY the sneak peak!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute, can't wait to see them all!

kkb said...

thank you, joy! i absolutely love the sneak peak and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures... you did such a great job!!!

lexie said...

that first picture of them is soooo cute. i cant wait to see them in october!

Jenna said...

Really nice work, (I'm snooping). I always enjoy seeing other photographers, and I did find your blog only two connections down (went to a friends, went to one of their friends, went to yours..) ;)

I like your use of textures, I personally haven't used them all that much yet, but always like to see them.