Sunday, February 1, 2009

DRUMROLL PLEASE.....

Today's the Day......

The "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT"......




That's right....New name, new business, new website, new everything!!!!!!!!
I am so excited about this launch. It's been in the making for a while, just ironing out the details. It still is the same ol' me. Just a new way of displaying what I do.

Now....I know the "changes" post a while back stirred up some questions...SO hopefully, this answers those and makes you as excited as I am.

PLEASE check Vintage Blu out.....

www.vintageblu.com


Let me know your thoughts...answer any questions....and please browse around! I also have a link directly to a new blog on the site. Photography by Joy will no longer be updated! OK.....enJOY

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So I love the new webpage!!! Great job Joy!!

Jason, Kate and Tait Miller said...

LOVE IT!