Thursday, January 29, 2009

4 Blessings....







It is with great joy that I photographed this sweet family today! All smiles in the midst of a huge storm. One of these little gems was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer just over a week ago and is about to journey down a hard road, but one that they are looking at with great hope! God is so faithful and I know will continue to give them the strength and peace that they are already feeling. I will be thinking about you and praying for you even more. Thank you for blessing me this morning! enJOY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww there are so cutee *.*
kisses

Matt and Katie said...

How cute are those kids...seriously they are so so so cute. Love the haircuts L and S is getting so big. Joy those are great and I am sure there are lots more. I am praying!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And love the outfits L! Absolutely darling...

Leisa said...

Joy- your photographs are beautiful- and these kids are absolutely precious!

Liz said...

Joy, your photos of the S* kids are darling. So nice that you could capture these before T* undergoes a long journey battling this cancer. I know that the whole family will treasure these.