Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a great day!!!




Really...today was a blessing! We have such great families and such a great time with our families....We caught up with some members we haven't seen in a while and laughed with some that we see too much (teehee...just kidding!) And not to mention, great turkey (a couple of which I sold...***I work at a turkey farm a few days before Thanksgiving every year...That's a whole other post!) We had fun! To our family...we are so thankful for you!
As a side note...I loooove just getting my camera out for fun (which hasn't happened a lot lately). The kids had a blast playing football outside...and I got a few images of Gus that I love (didn't plan on doing that (BONUS!) enJOY

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I will try to call you tomorrow, or I guess technically today!! LOL

Holli said...

I HEART GUS'S MOM TOO!
MISS YOU ALL! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!