Sunday, November 23, 2008

Basketball season...


As my business starts to slow down....basketball season begins! Which I love! As well as my whole family! My husband coaches junior high basketball, he is an athletic director at a high school, and my son plays on a travel team! Not to mention that we just love attending games of local high school teams! So I cannot even begin to tell you how many games we sit through...BUT we love it! I am sure most of my friends think I am crazy...we actually sit in gyms on Friday evenings in towns that we are not even from and know no one, BUT we love the game...and usually end up WAAAAAAAY too into it! But by far, my favorite games are those of my son. He is so fun to watch and it's great to watch him learn the game (and a little frustrating at times :) Anyway, here is a pic from his warm up today. By the way we WON!!!! WOOHOO! enJOY

1 comment:

karajo said...

yeah yeah...tremont turks!! ha :)