Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where is the sun?


Anyone who knows me knows that I would rather be in the sun than anywhere else! So this week is a little depressing for me. My kids are on spring break and we are stuck here in beautiful, rainy, cloudy, cold Illinois! Not that I thought it was going to be 90 degrees, but the small taste of Spring we had last week made me hopeful! So this is a picture of the chair that I wish I was sitting in, drinking a diet coke, looking through a Pottery Barn Catalog, and watching my kids run around the yard! Maybe by next week.....All of my sessions start early next week. I will be back in full swing! Can't wait....enJOY

1 comment:

Meg said...

Agreed! I officially boycott winter! I've had enough!
I'm free Friday if you want help with the music. :) I have a new phone number though, so you can either call me at home or leave me a comment and I'll call you. Hope Nate's hip is doing well! Later Gator!