Sunday, March 9, 2008

New Hip....New Life!

Sorry that there have been no new posts for awhile (awhile for me at least)! My husband, Nate, just had total hip replacement! His doctor said that it was one of the worst hips he had seen. On top of the damage from arthritis, it was broken. Yeah....broken! He had been walking on a broken hip for awhile! He was in so much pain the last few weeks (obviously) but still hardly complained! He has to be the most positive person I know! So with this new hip, the doctor says, it will bring a whole new life for him! He will finally get back motion that he hasn't had in years! Anyway, all the nurses seem to think that he is doing great..... passing with flying colors. We are actually headed home today! He has a long road ahead of him, but a great attitude and a desire to work hard! I am sure he will be biking and swimming again in no time! So with that, I scheduled a few weeks off from the camera! I am trying to finish editing a few sessions (mainly the wedding) and am going to help Nate. But sessions begin again in a week. I am looking forward to spring weather (although you never know in Illinois) and the chance to shoot outside! I have been staking out some new places to shoot! Should be fun! Well have an enJOYable day!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

I am so excited for Nate! I didn't realize he was still in the hospital. I will call you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holli said...

tell nate he might have a new hip but I could still take him any day......:)