Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Priceless...








"Oh What a night...Late December back in..." (great song with a few new words)! We (I am sure like most families) don't find many nights that we are all home under the same roof with no where to go! But tonight was the night! And so we had a little family time making ginger bread houses! I cheated and bought the kit...so worth the $9 at Walmart (and NO I am not promoting that store). We spent a few hours with the kids at the table, decorating, and learning a few new things about their little personalities that God gave them :) (That will have to be another post) Anyway, we had a great night and made memories that will last ...and that my friends is priceless! enJOY

4 comments:

Wonderfully Made..... Psalm 139:14 said...

So cute! We totally did those houses last year, and we have them again this year; still sitting in the boxes lol. Probably will do them this weekend, and you may even see a post too. :-) Love the memories.

Holli said...

so fun! and I can promise when you live without walmart you would want ONE!:)

Matt and Katie said...

I agree with Holli you can't knock that store:) But how sweet...love the family night cause I know your crazy life. So was Tucker's tongue sticking out and did Paige hurry through it;) AND is Nate and Gus's the one to the far left???

Anonymous said...

LOVE that! So darling-