Sunday, February 17, 2008

My First Wedding






WOW....yesterday was it....my first wedding ever (photographing, that is). And what a blessed day it was. So beautiful!!! The bride was stunning...although the poor girl was SICK! Can you even imagine not feeling well on your big day? And her groom took such great care of her throughout the day. He's gonna be a great husband. I had a great time behind the camera, and was especially thankful for the few minutes we had outside...we got some beautiful images. I wish I could share many with you, but here are just a few....(maybe there will be more to come). enJOY!

5 comments:

Holli said...

JOY
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! WEDDINGS! You are amazing! BUT..........
HELLO THE 1ST time you wanted to come! HELLO! I was here!:)
I will call you this week!
Miss you! LOVE YOU!

Jean said...

Joy...you were wonderful yesterday! Thank you for taking this on...even when it seemed overwhelming. You were a natural and we were blessed to have you take the pictures! Thank you...thank you...thank you...and hello to Paige! (Tucker and Gus, too!)

Jean

Nichole said...

Joy, those are awesome. I am sure the bride and groom will be more than pleased!

Meg said...

Joy, you had nothing to worry about. You're a pro! I'm sure they'll be super happy with the outcome. great job!

Miss Hauter said...

i'm sooo glad you put some up!
Amy looks sooo good...
you did GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you were nervous????